- As the Spiritual Growth Guy, this Spirit thing seems very interesting. So on the 4th Tuesday in November (at the Olympic Tavern) we are going the SHARE and discuss “how you personally started to follow Jesus”.
- Hints for discussion:
- family upbringing
- feeling “empty”
- thinking “what’s next”
- inspirational Jesus story
- creation Vs. evolution
- statistical possibilities
- being along for the ride (why not!)
- looking for answers
- how did I get here
- what’s next?
- Am I going to burn in H*** for eternity (fear factor….how hot is it going to be?)
- etc (just some 5 min. tips that the scriber thought of as he edited the web site).
- Another question, “what” has brought you to LCGS?
If you have an issue please share with our church family!
This post is for the “surfer” of this site to proclaim anything, anything at all, that they are thankful for:
Using the spreadsheet Pastor handed out earlier this spring, the Scriber has finished 79% of reading the Bible (on 12th of November). If you haven’t started yet, pick a date and move forward from there. OR, you can read my synopsis for the reading of the day (Would recommend reading the scriptures yourself). This format is going to provide a good foundation (once I finish) for my Spiritual Growth, with the intent to stimulate others and to investigate the GOOD NEWS to share!